We provide high quality training and education for local GPs in all aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
We offer talks to GP practices specifically delivered for primary care, using a combination of case-based interactive learning and discussion, supported by review of relevant clinical trial evidence.
Popular topics include:
- ECG analysis in primary care
- Understanding cardiac diagnostic reporting
- Chest pain and coronary artery disease
- Breathlessness and heart failure
- Palpitation and arrhythmia
- Dizzy spells and syncope
- Cardiac screening
- Atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation
- Management of cardiac emergencies
If your GP practice is interested in arranging a talk, please do get in touch using the make an enquiry form.